NEOMATRIX is a individualised therapeutic cancer vaccine against tumour specific antigens, called neoantigens, arising from somatic gene mutations in malignant cells during neoplastic transformation. The tailored vaccine is intended for use as therapeutic vaccination in patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumours.
- Tumor Biopsies are taken from patient
- RNA and DNA are sequenced by Next Generation Sequences
- Neoantigens are identified through a pipeline called NARciso
- Codon Optimized Vaccine is synthesized in Takis Laboratories
- 100-150mg DNA plasmids are manufactured in GMP conditions
The entire process is predicted to be back to the patient in 6 weeks.
For more information: www.neomatrixbiotech.com