The Antibody Technologies and Therapeutic Conference (Antibody Tech 2017) was held at the Monash University Prato Centre, Italy, from Sunday 10th to Wednesday 13th September 2017.
This year's meeting brought together internationally recognized speakers from both Academia and Industry. Program highlights included:
- Novel Antibody Targets
- Antibody structure and dynamics
- Antibody Technology
- Antibody Ligand Structural Insight
- Advances in Protein Manufacturing
- Immune Therapies in Oncology
- Revisiting Specific Targeting Cancer
- Autoimmunity and Inflammation
- Antibodies in the Clinic
Dr Giuseppe Roscilli, Director of the Antibody Department and Facility at Takis, presented data on "Immune library and antibody generation to difficult targets by electro-gene-transfer".
For more info: