20-24 Mar 2017 - Takis at the Immuno Oncology Summit EUROPE
Dr Giuseppe Roscilli is joining Immune Oncology Summit Europe, a meeting where Industry and Academic advances in this field merge in cutting-edge science and discussion.
- T-cell technology including next-generation CAR Ts, TCRs, and TILs.
- bispecifics: for T and NK cell engagement;
- genetic engineering technologies for T cells, preclinical models, and production strategies, and focuses on specificity, off-target tox, and safety.
- checkpoint inhibitors, agonistic receptor engagement, NK and macrophage activation, Fc-engineering technologies, and cytokine-based therapies,
- Combination Immunotherapy for designing rational combination immunotherapies
- biomarker- and mechanism-based selection of IO combinations
Giuseppe will present Takis' cutting edge technology to generate and select novel Immune Checkpoint inhibitor antibodies and combination therapies.